Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All that I know, is that I dont know how to be something you miss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rLhEFvXQIw&feature=fvst When I first heard this song, I honestly skipped over it at about 0:37 seconds. I thought nothing about it and what it could mean to me, until I stumbled upon this version on youtube. I love spending hours on youtube listening to people sing different versions of songs. After hearing this version, I feel in love with it. Maybe, I never liked it because its by Taylor Swift, and I think hearing her sing it doesnt mean anything to me anymore. I find that in her recent album she has absolutely no emotion in her voice. I think that takes alot for me to say considering that I was her biggest fan at one point in time. I just love the rawness and reality of this song. Ultimate break up song right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment